Appliances & Electrics Guidelines
- 1 Never use handheld electrics that have frayed cords or damaged plugs.
- 2 Keep dish towels, oven mitts, and potholders where you can reach them, but away from any open flames.
- 3 Unplug electrics before adding or removing attachments, touching sharp or moving parts, or cleaning.
- 4 Clean your microwave, oven, refrigerator, and other large appliances regularly to prevent the buildup of germs or bacteria.
- 5 Always make sure appliances are turned off when right away you are done using them.
Appliances & Electrics Checklist
- Oven and stove are turned off after use.
- A schedule for cleaning appliances has been created.