ConsumerSafety.org is sponsored by The Meneo Law Group, a premier law firm serving clients nationwide. Its mission is to seek justice and compensation for its clients by holding negligent companies accountable for injuries and damages caused by their wrongful conduct. Learn more about why we chose The Meneo Law Group, and why we think you should, too.
Why The Meneo Law Group?
The Meneo Law Group is an association of law firms focused on helping clients victimized by dangerous drugs, defective products, and harmful conduct. The Meneo Law Group has received numerous awards and recognition in light of its commitment to excellence including the prestigious AV® Preeminent Rating - including the "Judicial Edition" - from Martindale Hubbell. The designation is awarded to attorneys who, in the opinions of their peers and members of the judiciary, are deserving of the "Highest Possible Rating in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards." 
- Managing Partner Ron Michael Meneo has been practicing law for nearly 30 years with a focus on product liability and personal injury cases.
- The Meneo Law Group has established professional relationships with leading plaintiff mass tort firms throughout the country, some of which are pioneers in mass tort and personal injury legal practice. Partnering with such firms for particular mass tort litigation - at no additional cost to its clients - enables The Meneo Law Group to provide its clients with optimum legal representation and opportunity for success.
- Consumersafety.org views experience, accreditation, and certification as important criteria in selecting its sponsor law firms. Collectively, The Meneo Group and its litigation partners serve and have served, in national and state leadership positions in mass tort litigations and settlements involving defective drugs, medical devices, and consumer products. Many of the attorneys are recognized by various organizations that assess and rate legal skills and experience.
- Winning cases and collecting money on behalf of clients is also important. Across all combined areas of their respective law practices, The Meneo Law Group and its litigation partners have obtained over $20 billion in recoveries on behalf of clients.
- The Meneo Law Group and its litigation partners approach each litigation with a rigorous set of criteria that provides each client, whose case has been accepted for litigation, with a reasonable and evidence-based opportunity for success.
How We Work With Our Sponsors
We work with our sponsors in the following ways:
- Consumersafety.org is dedicated to the protection of the consuming public by providing timely and meaningful information about defective drugs, medical devices, consumer products and fraudulent practices that inflict injury and damage on unsuspecting consumers.
- To provide that information to consumers we recruit knowledgeable and experienced legal professionals to help produce the content published by consumersafety.org. We seek trusted and recognized authorities on each subject featured on our site. We ask each legal authority to write and review content on our website to help ensure its accuracy from a legal perspective. See our Editorial Standards for more information about how we create content.
- In addition to delivering information designed to educate the consuming public, we also provide individuals with the opportunity to obtain from a sponsor law firm, a no-cost case evaluation related to problematic drugs, medical devices, consumer products, hazardous conditions, and wrongful conduct.
- If qualified as a sponsor by and of Consumersafety.org, in addition to providing content and legal analysis, a law firm may pay a sponsorship fee to CSO Technology Partners LLC.